Thursday, November 20, 2008

"No, not right at the moment I cannot."

It's been one of those weeks.

One of those weeks when everything goes wrong and all you want to do is crawl under the covers and sleep for days. But I can't do that and even if I could I assume that it would freak out my roommate.

So instead, Weezer is called in to help. My favorite band, my second favorite music video, and a little help from MTV's new music video website can make everything better.

(Side note: Isn't it hilarious that MTV needed to make a new website for music videos? And also, TRL is gone. I was never a big fan of TRL, because I always wanted to see the whole music video without fans and VJs talking over it, but it's a big part of music video history and for that I am sad to see it go.)

So here it is, "Keep Fishin'" off of Maladroit, directed by Marcos Siega, who also directed some other wonderful Weezer videos like "Island in the Sun" and "Hash Pipe."

What's better than Weezer and Muppets to make a bad week alright?

No comments: