Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 was the year of concerts

After 3 video hosting sites, 4 days of failed uploads, and 3 compressors, I finally caved and compressed this video down to a lower quality than I wanted in order to upload it.

I've seen a lot of live music this year. This is a mash up of just a portion of the footage I've taken, which was taken at just a portion of the shows I went to.

Bands include:

Motion City Soundtrack, Panic at the Disco, Jukebox the Ghost, The Hush Sound, Cobra Starship, The Academy is..., Weezer, Plain White T's, Phantom Planet, Dashboard Confessional, The Cab and Jason Anderson and the Best.

Don't just watch the lead singers. Sometimes the shots are there for the fabulous things the bass players or drummers are doing that people don't notice because they focus only on the front man.

The heads, hands, and camera phones blocking your view just give you a taste of what it's like to be there :)


2008 in Concert from Alex D on Vimeo.

No comments: