Thursday, January 22, 2009

Quick Snippets

It's been over a month since I've seen live music, and I'm getting twitchy. Bring on too loud guitars and the crush of an adoring fanbase!

I was going to go see Brian Fallon (of The Gaslight Anthem) play an acoustic set this Sunday night at the Middle East, but it's already sold out. Which is very disappointing.

Cobra Starship set up a stickam in their cabin in PA. It vacillates between them working on music, silly stick figures, and them talking to the camera. I've only caught them playing a couple times, and once they were just sitting there. And then someone took out the garbage. And it felt very creepy to me, as though I was staring in on them and stalking them. It's not my cup of tea (I really don't like being a stalker) but you can check it out here.

No comments: