Sunday, March 29, 2009

Meandering Through the City

I spent yesterday morning in the city as an indulgent birthday present to myself. I got my hair cut on Newbury Street (James Joseph Studio) and spent most of the haircut discussing the music industry and the stylist's brief forays into it. I bought myself a starbucks chai and wandered through the common, saddened by the fact that they had recently drained the pond. There were subway rides and lazy meandering in the sun, and it was wonderful. I went out to dinner with my parents, to one of the last nights at The Border Cafe in Saugus (they're moving down the road) but decided that I still like the Border Cafe in Harvard Square better.

Now all of the homework that I haven't done all weekend has decided to rear up and bite me. Oops.

No comments: