Thursday, April 30, 2009

That's Not My Name!

So I didn't like The Ting Tings at first. That silly video with the holes through space and time, the weird dancing. But I heard "That's Not My Name" on the radio and wanted to know what it was. I heard it in Harvard Square and got it stuck in my head for a week. The video's nothing special, and I'd love for them to leave the world of sound stages and make a video with real places and people, but whatever, it's a damn catchy song.

Actually, after further searching, I found a second version of this video where they actually did go out into the world! Not a great video, but progress!

Tangent: I may be the only person in the world who hasn't seen this (it first appeared ten years ago floating around Hollywood video studios) but George Lucas in Love absolutely made my day. It is pure gold.

No comments: