Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stephanie Just Had The Best Night Ever

I'm not a huge Green Day fan. I like them and all, I've got Dookie and I like their radio singles, but I'm not a diehard. But if I was, this would probably be my dream:

Billie Joe walks along the front of the stage, looking for someone to play the guitar during "Jesus of Suburbia." He can't seem to find anyone, and turns down a few people, but then he sees me. He's skeptical at first, doesn't seem to believe me and asks what key it's in. When I answer correctly, he pulls me up on stage and hands me a guitar. After a little instruction, the song starts and I start playing along with the band. Before I know it, I'm walking around the stage like a rockstar, having the most fun ever while the band rocks around me. The song ends, the crowd cheers, and I walk off to the sound of Madison Square Garden chanting my name.

However for one girl, this wasn't a dream. This was reality. She rocks, and I think it's pretty obvious that her night rocked harder than anyone else's, anywhere, ever.

No comments: