Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Sounds

It's breaking my heart just a little bit that I'm in my apartment right now, not at The House of Blues getting pumped for the show that The Sounds are playing tonight. But I'm really not stupid, despite other evidence, and the idea of walking a mile back to my car alone at midnight with all of the crazy things happening in Boston lately just isn't enticing. Damn friends and their physics labs until 9:30 at night, and fuck being a tiny, twenty year old girl, the perfect target for crazy kidnappers and muggers. BAH.

Okay. So I'm making myself feel better (or maybe just worse) by listening to their music. I think you should too:





I guess I'll catch them next time they're around. I mean, they're here all the time, seeing as Boston is just so close to Sweden. *rolls eyes*

No comments: