Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Fever, The Focus

"You don't drink, but if you did, I'd totally put a hard drink in you right now."

It's been that kind of week. Of course, it was this kind of week last week too. And possibly the week before. But the caffeine just kicked in - good thing after that much Diet Coke, though it's only just taking the edge off - and it's back to studying after this week's installment of "old angry music that's been stuck in my head all day."



It's another Marc Webb video, one of his earlier ones, which features a lot of running and his signature lamb. I used to be obsessed with this song, despite my almost complete lack of other knowledge about Brand New.

It also features faux hawks, which reminds me of the funniest thing I've heard all week. While out at lunch with my lab, we were discussing hipsters. Just because. One of the grad students mentioned that the NYPD has begun calling hipsters marshmallows. "Why?" you ask. Because they're "white and soft." I almost died of laughter coupled with sleep deprivation.

No comments: