Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Brick by Boring Brick - New Paramore Video

There was a long period of time when I didn't listen to Paramore just because they were Paramore.

Then I saw them rock a live show.

Now they continue to put out music I like.

This video is way over-processed, and where is the rest of the band? Videos should not be just about the lead singer! But the song is great. I love the chorus, and the bit at the front about ripping wings off of butterflies. And the little girl is cute, even if the trippy fairytale tries to eat her. But man, did we have to use every green screen in the world for this one?



"If it's not real you can't hold it in your hand, can't feel it in your heart."

1 comment:

emilyscott02 said...

I love this song! Your blog is amazing! I am a follower! Please follow me too! emilytheromanticone.blogspot.com/