Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year

Alright, 2010. Bring it on.

First, DJ Earworm has made another great pop mashup of the top 25 songs of 2009. It's definitely worth a listen, especially considering this year's has true lyrics, a story line even. It's both fun to listen to and fun to listen to.



Next, I've recently become obsessed with Glee. I know, I'm so far behind, everyone was all over this months ago, but I was kind of submerged in work. This is my favorite recording off of the CD. This song is gorgeous and one of my new favorites. "Somebody to Love" by Queen, sung by the cast of Glee.



And finally, an old Kodak commercial. I loved this commercial when it first came out, but it was years ago and I could never find it online. It may even have been in a time when YouTube did not exist. But finally, after searching for a while, here it is. It's just a simple, idyllic message, but it's the perfect one to start off a new year. Make friends with everyone, spread the love. Happy New Year.

No comments: