Thursday, June 3, 2010

Welcome back to the interweb!

I leave the musical portion of the internet for ONE WEEK and everything goes crazy.

-Adam Lambert is playing at Lupos in August. Guilty pleasure? Yes.

-The Academy Is... is touring with KISS. This is the worst idea ever. I, along with all of the TAI fans I know, do not plan on spending enough money to see KISS to see TAI. And I don't think KISS fans will like TAI. And the two bands have nothing in common. Who thought this would be a good idea?

-Gabe Saporta calling out the haters. You know how it goes.

-THIS HAPPENED. I don't know why it happened, but I love it!

And that's only the stuff I've found now that my house has internet again. Oh man, what's going to happen when I leave for France for two weeks? Especially since the new Gaslight Anthem album comes out while I'm gone.

Oh internet. Without you my musical news stops.

No comments: