Saturday, July 10, 2010

Music Book Reviews

So we're trying something a little different today. Don't panic!

I always make you read about things you should listen to, so now you're going to listen about things you should read!



Discussed are Lady Lazarus by Andrew Foster Altschul, Falling is Like This by Kate Rockland, and Killing Yourself to Live by Chuck Klosterman. I discuss why books shouldn't try to be cool and the right and wrong ways to write about dead rock stars.

I promise I'm entertaining to watch, even if only because I talk with my hands and end up flailing. It should also be noted that this is me talking slowly to try and enunciate for an audience, and it's still too fast for Youtube's closed captioning service to discern into anything intelligible.

Go read some books!

No comments: