Monday, July 19, 2010

New Music Crush

In other news:

Weezer's coming out with an 8th album on an indie label, The Academy Is... is playing a date in MA without KISS (oh you bet I've already got tickets), and Pete Wentz announced that the lead singer of the Black Cards is new musician Bebe Rexha.

But that's not what we're here for. I'm here to tell you about my new music crush.

It only makes sense, you know, that since I fall in love with music, crushes must come first. Those first few days of seeing nothing but the good points, trying to find out if you have friends in common. New crushes are fun and silly and you just can't help but giggle and tell your friends, try and accidentally run into them, and keep glancing over when you think no one is looking. Sometimes they fade out, sometimes they stay, but they're always fun and never serious.

I mean, I was hooked at shooby-do. You put a shooby or a sha-na-na into a song and I'm in.

Never Shout Never - "I Love You 5" from Isaac Ravishankara on Vimeo.



And then came the clever video and well written song:

Never Shout Never - "What Is Love?" from Isaac Ravishankara on Vimeo.



And finally, every girl wants a little trouble:


Adorable, clever, well spoken, dangerous, and silly. NeverShoutNever's music is my new crush.

No comments: