Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cobrastyle

Biology Major. Film Major. Fruit Fly Wrangler. Coffee Slinger. Teaching Assistant. Concert Goer. Music Blogger. Babysitter. Thesis Writer. Stress Baker.

College Senior.

Bring it, world. I'm going to kick your ass, and you're going to like it.



This is one of my absolute favorite songs. It's in the top three. I discovered it years ago in this fabulous commercial for Tab. Not only did I love the sentiment of the commercial (that being a hardcore woman takes a lot of energy, a notion I fully support), but I also fell in love with the song. It made it onto every party mix in high school and I forced everyone I knew to listen to it. There was, at one point, a choreographed dance.

This song always makes me happy, and makes me want to conquer whatever life throws at me. I just wish that I could understand what in the world he was saying...

No comments: