Friday, September 17, 2010

Danger Days - The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

My Chemical Romance - Art is the Weapon



My thoughts, in order:

-YES!
-Drummer?
-Hair!
-The music! The music is so awesome!
-Colors!
-...Didn't they say last summer that this wasn't going to be a concept album? Oh Gerard Way, you don't know how to write an album without some huge concept. I am so excited for the direction this is going in. There are colors, guys. My Chemical Romance has discovered color. And this looks fun. And loud. I love fun and loud. MCR's love of comic books has finally been realized in an album.

So who's going to be the new drummer? When is soon? When is the tour and when can I listen to the full thing. Tease, it's all a tease.

*EDIT* This used to feature the typography video "Art is the Weapon" for the same song, but they seem to have replaced it with the official music video. This is unfortunate, as I liked the first one a lot.

No comments: