Friday, September 3, 2010

My Chemical Romance and the Mystery TV

My Chemical Romance has done something to their website! Finally! A tweet leading there said "stay tuned" and the site now has an old school TV graphic. Turning knobs and choosing channels lead to stations featuring "A Horse With No Name" or TV test bars or beeping and static and... stuff. There are six clocks counting up at different speeds. Each station is labeled with four letters, maybe standing for song titles: "RFDD BLND WKIL KLSK HRBT."

I don't know what it means.

Something is happening. Check it out here. What do you think?

4 comments:

Jimmy said...

where did you get a horse with no name????? im freaking out over this

Lexie527 said...

KLSK plays the song "A Horse With No Name" by the band America.

Hopefully this means new music soon!

Anonymous said...

The WKIL channel plays music under all that annoying static. It sounds like MCR.

Lexie527 said...

I could hear the music, but I wasn't sure what it was. At one point I thought it might even be children singing...