Thursday, December 9, 2010

Baking

I wrote a blog post yesterday for my school's admissions blog (I've taken over the science column) about stress baking. My last post about women in science had garnered emails from the department, requests to talk from the school magazine, and a comment from some PhD student at Purdue. Not quite the undergraduate admissions blog demographic. So while I started a few very interesting conversations with people in and around my department, I thought yesterday's post should be a little more fun. Hence, stress baking and some of the science behind it.

It just so happened that Charlieissocoollike made a video about baking the other day as well that made me smile as I stressed over my thesis in the science center. It didn't quite belong on the other blog, so you'll get the fun right here:

No comments: