Friday, June 17, 2011

Always

Panic! At the Disco and I have a history. They always put out the music that I need when I need it, but there's something about this latest album that I'm resisting and though I love it, and listen to it a lot, I always do it out of order. I listened to it in the correct order only twice.

Each album has had a freaky way of mirroring events in my life, and maybe, like those seven months when songs about locked hospital wings kept me from listening to "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out", I just don't want to face this one right now.

But this is one of my favorite songs from the album. It's pretty and soft and I'd be lying if I said I haven't been trying to pick it out on my guitar, singing along in the house when no one's home.


Still a little crushed that this tour came to Boston on the night of my graduation.

No comments: