Monday, July 18, 2011

"Let me essplain...

No, there is too much. Let me sum up."

- Love in Stockhom at The Middle East on July 8, 2011. They were supported by Tumbleweed Company and Zongo Junction and Turkuaz. The night was defined by tons of people on stage and a tall blonde dude aggressively dance attacking about six or seven different girls. My favorite was Zongo Junction, as they were happy and bouncy and up, even without lyrics. Good stuff.

- Rilo Kiley is officially over, a decision brought about by "deception, disloyalty, and greed." Ouch. That sounds bad. I was never a huge fan, but I did enjoy some of their stuff. I should probably choose to put "Science vs. Romance" or "Never" here, but honestly, this was the song I listened to the most. I don't care if it's not the best.

- I heard "You Make Me Feel" on the radio and it took me a good ten seconds to figure out who it was. Disappointed. A behind the scenes video showed them having a little fun, but it just sucks that the band who had a large part in making me who I am is losing who they are as I trade skinny jeans for dress pants and dye the purple out of my hair.

No comments: