Thursday, September 8, 2011

FBR turns 15... and I won't be there

Tomorrow night in New York City is the show I've always wanted to go to. TAI, Cobra Starship, and Gym Class Heroes all together, meaning the original group singing "Snakes on a Plane" (and I think The Sounds are in town if Maja wanted to reprise her role too.) It will be the last time the Butcher plays with TAI, and I have a feeling it'll be one of the last shows that will really feel the way they used to.

Instead, I'll be at a business meeting in Boston. Because now I'm an adult, and while that means that eating cookies for dinner after a really horrible day is a decision no one can veto, it sometimes means that I can't blow something off to go to a show.

Have fun New York kids. I'll just listen to this on repeat all day.

No comments: